The 178 pound me!!!

Yes, only 38 more lbs to go before I reach my goal (ok, the rheumatologist's goal) weight!!!!
I told Bob how I wanted him to be a stay-at-home dad again. After the busy season (for car salesmen) he's going to consider it!!!! It's all going to depend on my job (hopefully UM will come through with some good $) and how the economy is going. Right now, it's not really costing us anything to send him to work, but when school starts up again, I think I might have my stay-at-home slave, I mean man, at home :o)

2 comments:

tscrapper said...

Congrats on the weight loss! I really hope that everything w/ the UM job comes through for you.

Quilted Memories said...

Thanks x2! The best thing about the UM job is that I have more time to concentrate on my Quilted Memories stuff!!!

My Stalkers