Very disappointed Mr. Obama!!!

I'm sure most of you know I don't really care about what happens in the White House as long as it doesn't effect MY house. But I was really pissed today to see the Obama's got their dog from a breeder. HELLO!!!! What other way of making such a great jesture as to adopt from a shelter. Clinton County Humane Society would have been more than humble to let them grace their steps (www.clintoncohumanesociety.org). I've spent many hours working with them for policies and procedures, filing taxes, and talking with governments to straighten out the mess the lady left behind.

Maybe I can think of this way, maybe people are so pissed they are figuring the public is going to do the exact opposite of what they're doing...so maybe it turns out I need to say thank you.

Yes, I voted for Obama.

0 comments:

My Stalkers