Blah, Blah, Blah

I'm just in a mood to screw off, so I decided this is as good of a time as any to post. I start my new job on February 2, 2009!!! Gwen (my new, ultra-cool boss) already has a project lined up for me. My office is on the 5th floor with a wall of windows and a DOOR! Yes, you heard me, a door!!!! Don't have that at the City! The pension I've collected since starting with the City will be used to buy a NEW FURNACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You see that y'all. Heat in the winter, air in the summer...I don't know what I'll do with myself...

I started on Wellbutrin again today in conjunction with my Prozac; don't worry, I haven't killed anybody...yet! I'm hoping it will help me lose weight again while I'm at it.

Benjamin's been bumped up on his medicine and doing well so far. I keep thinking I'll be able to figure him out one of these days, but I have yet to be successful. Benjamin is a literalist; this doesn't help me when he learns important historical events at school. The other day we were in Wal-Mart (we live in the South remember) and he said, "What do you think I am, your slave?" Needless to say we had a conversation later about certain topics learned in school.

Cohen is coming into his own right. He gets fascinated about the subjects he learns in school. I can't tell you how many times I've had to answer the question, "Is this healthy?", in response to something on his plate or about to go into his face.

Bob's still waiting on the other car dealership to call. Don't know if's the best deal in the world, but hey, ya never know until you try.

0 comments:

My Stalkers