ADD + ADD = SUPER ADD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I took Benjamin to the psychiatrist today for his ADD/Impulsive bi-monthly check-up. He's increased his meds to reduce the impulses, hyperactivity, and anger issues. The child is always on the go. I wish I had just a portion of his energy. I could get so much done!!!! I think I'm ADD and if Bob's ADD, you get SUPER ADD!!!!!!!!

I've also come to a realization that I hate bowling. Do you know WHY I hate bowling? Because I'm not good at it. I don't want to be good at it. It annoys me. This is exactly how I construed parenting before I met Bob. I am envious of people who thinking motherhood is the best job in the world. I am not a hand-holder or ego-stroker. I don't like cleaning up after people who can't/won't do it themselves. I don't like having to be a psychologist and figure out what works to make them do what I want them to do. I hate spending money on things they are just going to break or disrespect (but can't figure out how to get them to do the opposite...see psychologist comment).

Guess it's a good thing I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow!

0 comments:

My Stalkers