Thanksgiving has finally come again...

I know it's not just me thinking the days are going by faster and faster than ever before. It seems like Benjamin was only a little tyke and now he's up to my cleavage! I'm finding myself behind on bills, not because I don't have the money; it's just when they call, I'm almost shocked to find the month has gone by so quickly it can't possibly be that time of the month already. I sometimes wonder if this is how the world ends...it just keeps going so fast that eventually you're living just one huge day.

Bob is already at M&Ds helping to prepare food. I made the ham here (just got done glazing and waiting to take it out, then we'll be on our way too). The boys are supposed to be taking a nap, but I hear them playing Star Wars in their room. I've actually tried to do my hair, put make up on and a nice blouse...I'm sure as soon as Cohen sees me, he'll ask if I'm wearing 'Pretty, Pretty Princess' shoes. Which I will as a last snub of my nose to winter and my pedicure.

I've been thinking about being thankful and the more I look at it, the more I see I just take too many things for granted. I can't tell you the last time I hugged my mom, or made up a story with the boys. I'm tired of being a "grown-up" grown up. I want to go back to the summers that never end and drinking out of a water hose. I want to teach the boys how to make mud pies using old pot pie tins. There's gotta be a few things change before this can happen, but I'm working on him too. Life has turned into too much punishment and no fun. You only live this life once, why not have fun at it?

0 comments:

My Stalkers