We got through the visit unscathed!!!



Well, the Father-in-law has come and gone. At least our house is clean, but our boys are disappointed they came & left so quickly. It was a whirlwind; of course, I missed most of it since I was at work.


I was able to finish my most recent strapless dress order this weekend. I really didn't think it was going to turn out well since the fabric was so overbearing, but I think the dark blue grounded it nicely!!!
The boys start school next Thursday (8/13). Bob is excited to be rejoining the ranks of Stay-at-home dads! I haven't received my packet from the IRS yet, but as of Wednesday it will only be seven days since my upgraded offer, so I still have three days after that before I get worried. I've found some interesting websites for Federal employees which has helped immensely... especially since I'm such a "planner" <~~~~~read CONTROL FREAK. I'm still trying to figure out how to get my sewing maching & serger to Dallas, but I guess I got over a month to figure that out...but if it was anything like July, it will be over before you know it!!!!

0 comments:

My Stalkers