Aw, the weird thing about horoscopes...

Bob yells at me for reading these things, but I usually get a kick out of it. I give you this example:

You may be tired of acknowledging the feelings of other people who don't even seem to notice yours. If you are angry, you may not be concerned about doing the right thing. You might overreact when taking care of your own needs, leaving a loved one sitting on the sidelines, wondering what happened. Be careful; expressing your frustration this way is not a path to happiness.

I finally got a hold of Bob at work last night around 6. He had apparently been with a customer on my previous (normal 4:20) call. He said he got off at 7 and would call back on his way home. No problem. However, at 8 last night I started calling him since it should only take between a 1/2 hour to 45 minutes to get home. No answer. It's the boys' bedtime and I usually go shortly after. Cohen was soooooo excited to tell him he had helped Pap all day loading up sticks and taking them to the pile; driving the lawn mower, etc. He was so tired, he just wanted to tell his daddy and go to bed. After a couple more calls, a couple more voicemails, I put the boys to bed. Around 8:30, I finally got an answer; "I'm alive, I'll call you back in a minute." I'm pissed at the lack of respect to just call me and tell me he was going to be late (PS I was on a theft call at work one day, left my phone at work; after less than an hour of calling, he was getting in his car to come find me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) I don't know if I was more pissed cause he didn't call or because poor Cohen was so excited to tell his daddy his story and get to sleep. I'm trying not to let this ruin my Happiness Project, but it sure the hell is getting in the way. ASS!

0 comments:

My Stalkers