Stupid, dumb, idiotic decisions...

You know I'm am Queen of the "Stupid quick decisions that are always for the worst" Club. I thought the new job would be my way out of the City, but man, I am sooooo bored. The health insurance isn't that great. Hohum...I am going to have to seriously start thinking about my decisions before I make them...I thought that's why I have Bob, but he just lets me do it because I probably will anyway.

Do I want to try it out or eat my shame and go back from whence I came?

2 comments:

tscrapper said...

So sorry to hear that it's not all you thought it would be. :(

I would stick it out, but then again, I'm too chicken to do anything else. LOL

Quilted Memories said...

I'm weighing my options. I'm desperately hoping one of the three jobs I'm open for closer to the house comes through (2 of them are at the university - 5 miles from the house; and 1 is at the county - @ 25 miles from the house, but WAY LESS traffic!!!!).

My Stalkers